Champagne Roger Prioux – Ville-Dommange
Alcohol and health
Drinking alcohol can cause health problems. Excessive and regular consumption has been associated with a number of diseases, including liver disease, high blood pressure and certain types of cancer.
Some scientific research has established a link between light to moderate alcohol consumption and an increased risk of breast cancer in women. Cancer is a complex disease influenced by many factors, and alcohol consumption is one of them. For further information: Alcohol and health ; Cancer risks
If you have questions about your own alcohol consumption and how it may affect your health, you should consult your healthcare professional. In addition, minors, pregnant women and anyone else advised by their health professionals not to drink should not drink.
The information in this section is provided for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The contents of this section may be updated from time to time.
This is an extract from your country’s official recommendations on safer drinking.
If you drink alcohol, to limit the risks to your health over the course of your life, it is recommended to :
- Do not drink more than 10 standard glasses per week and no more than 2 standard glasses per day;
- Have days of the week when you don’t drink.
And for every occasion of consumption, it is recommended to :
- Reduce the total amount of alcohol you drink;
- Drink slowly, while eating, alternating with water;
- Avoid risky places and activities;
- Make sure you have people you know close by, and that you can get home safely.
Grape; Sugar; Expedition liqueur; Preservative (SULFITES)
|Pour 100 ml
|314 / 75
|Matières grasses (g)
Acides gras saturés (g)